• Welcome to Learn To Play Saxophone with the help of computers. Please login or sign up.

Saxophone workshop ?30 for the Day Manchester led by Dave Plummer 2012

Started by Tony Edge, March 07, 2012, 11:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Edge

Saxophone workshop ?30 for the Day Manchester led by Dave Plummer
The date is 27th May (Sunday)
The day will start at 10am and finish at 3pm

at Maunders School of Popular Music,
Wilson Park,
Monsall Road
Newton Heath
Manchester
M40 8WN

Cost of the day is ?30 per person of which 10 % is donated to Pete's charity for every forum member that attends.
will include large ensemble, small ensemble work and a Jazz Improvisation session in the afternoon. The day is aimed at players over the age of 11
for more information  Check out the StaxofSax facebook page and www.daveplummer.net for details of previous events.
Dave Plummer is a very fine Woodwind Teacher, primarily Saxophone and Clarinet.  He teaches  in a number of schools in Leicestershire, Northamptonshire Lincolnshire and Rutland and at home.
Dave is a  member of a band, Brass, Wind and Fire which is a big band based at Kibworth and  plays lead Alto and soprano Saxophone and has played all over Leicestershire and district at 40′s night, birthday parties, fund raisers and carnivals and fetes and loves playing in saxophone ensembles either in school or with friends.

Please read the thread cafesaxophone on http://cafesaxophone.com/showthread.php?6727-Manchester-Playday-with-StaxofSax-Sunday-May-27th-2012

littleplum

Hey Tony

I have just found your forum and I am very impressed.  I just wanted to say thank you very much for posting details of our StaxofSax workshop in Manchester.

We have run 10 events and so far all of these have been in Leicester and have the 11th one booked in Leicester on the 11th April.  The Manchester gig will be number 12.  We chose Manchester because members of the cafe saxophone forum asked us too.

If any of your members would care to join us for the day that would be great, please feel free to pass on this info to anyone that you may feel could use it.

Also any suggestions of where we can advertise would be really helpful as we have no contacts in the area.

For full details feel free to email at staxofsax@gmail.com or check www.daveplummer.net

Once again Tony, thanks for the advert

regards

Dave Plummer
StaxofSax